Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things (from facebook)

The deal with this is after you read mine you have to copy and paste this onto your own site replacing your 25 Random things with my 25 Random things... Get to know me better man!!

1. I type an average of 90 words per minute.
2. I have 3 beautiful children who are always getting compliments whenever we go out, especially on their eyes.
3. I am 3 months older than my husband.
4. I am the 6th of 7 kids with 3 sisters and 3 brothers.
5. I have always wanted to write a book, and still see it as a possibility, but….
6. I wouldn’t be surprised if my daughter Kayla is a published author by the time she is 20, she has already written several children stories and has started on a chapter book, and she has written many songs also (she is 11). That is what she gave everyone for Christmas this year, a story for them written by her..
7. Sometimes I am still afraid of the dark especially when Mike is working graveyards.
8. My father died when I was 5 yrs old
9. I love to scrapbook, but don’t have much time to do it.. If I had a week, or even a day with nothing to do, I would love to pull out all my stuff and get busy..
10. I love selling scentsy and what it has done for my self esteem.
11. I have social anxiety disorder, diagnosed by a doctor…
12. I love going to the movies..
13. I love reading, I will read anything once.. I have read the harry Potter series 3 times, and am currently reading the Twilight series for the 2nd time.
14. I have 29 nieces and nephews with another one on the way.
15. My husband is a cop, and most of our friends are cops (officers, deputies, and highway patrol) and their significant others…
16. I love the Internet and could spend hours on it. I love it that it has helped me to find and keep in touch with my old school friends and other people I have met along the way..
17. I am grateful that I live in America and have the freedom of choice.
18. I love Kemmerer Wyoming, and even though we may move in the future, I will always love Kemmerer and the people here, even though there is no walmart and our grocery store is the most expensive one I have ever shopped at!!
19. I love more than anything hanging out with my brothers and sisters and their families, and my mom playing games and just yakking it up, remembering the old times and going through the new experiences with our own kids, I don’t know what I would do without any of them.
20. I like eating way too much, food has become a passion for me and you can see it just by looking at me…
21. I love my job, I kind of just fell into it, but it seems like it is my calling… You would think that sitting in an office all day typing up Doctor’s dictations would be boring, but I love it…
22. I have the best boss in the world… I am free to come and go as needed, if my kids need me at school no problem, I just take off and come back when I am done..
23. My kids are the most important thing to me in this world...
24. I hate trying to work 40 hours a week, I would rather be at home with my kids..
25. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by social anxiety that I could hide under the covers in my bed and never come out, or hide in my room, and not ever be seen again… But for the most part I have learned to overcome this feeling (that will never go away) and get out into the world and love life and what it has to offer….

No comments:

Post a Comment