Thursday, February 19, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES (not valentimes)

Okay, so normally I celebrate valentines day... But this year, after having previous years of Mike telling me, I'm not getting you anything... I decided to protest, and was not planning on celebrating at all.. Infact, I didn't, the night before I got 2 boxes of valentines for my kids tossed them on the table and told them to fill them out.. I think Mike helped them fill them out and get them ready to go.. Valentines day nothing real special happened, we had pizza and watched a family movie.. Well on Wednesday the 17th, I came home from work and my dear, wonderful, loving husband presented me with an ipod nano (which is something I have wanted for over a year) and said Happy "late" Valentines day.. I was "fall on the floor" suprised.. I completely loved it, but after playing with an ipod touch I decided I would upgrade...

I COMPLETELY TOTALLY LOVE MY NEW IPOD TOUCH!!! I have had it for one day now and am 'in love'... I love my husband for making it possible.. Maybe my faith in valentines day has been restored...

PS..One of my pet peeves is when people call valentines day Valentimes day, there is no M in valentine people.. Get it right!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you are right, valentimes day is great. I loooove valentimes day. Valentines day is cool too. I am glad you are enjoying your present. I know I am.

    By the way, I just clicked on Post comment on the bottom and it asked me to enter some random letters and numbers for verification that this is not a computer posting spam to your blog. The word it wanted me to enter was boners. Ha, that is the funniest thing I have seen all day.

    ReplyDelete